• HDMI over active fiber optical cable (AOC)
• Supports 3D, HDCP 2.0, EDID
• Max. 100m/ 328ft HDMI 2.0
• External power supply optional
• Type D to A detachable
• Hot swappable
• Plug and Play
• 4K60Hz 4:4:4
• Order Code: BT2-HRD
BesTrans HDMI Active Optical Cable (AOC) is an easy-to-use, secure connection for home video distribution, conference room presentation systems, classroom projection systems, digital signage, Control room and command center distribution or video wall application. BesTrans HDMI Active Optical Cable (AOC) supports high definition connection between your Blu-ray, DVD, game console, computer, professional video and HDTV.
Fiber optics provides the speed and bandwidth needed for the best video and/ or audio quality for high definition at length up to 100 meters or 328 feet; supporting the long distances required in commercial video solutions. No extenders, baluns or amplifiers are needed and BesTrans fiber optic cables are EMI free allowing them to be installed with multiple cable pulls, providing the flexibility for remote component locations. Supporting up to 4K30Hz 4:4:4 and 4K60Hz 4:4:4 performance up to 100 meters or 328 feet, BesTrans cables are plenum rated and do not require time consuming fiber terminations.
HDMI AOC (Active Optical Cable) is a kind of cable that adopts fiber optical cable to transmit the video/audio instead of copper cable, and the HDMI connectors can be used directly like copper HDMI cable. The HDMI AOC is a transmission and converter system with HDMI-Fiber-HDMI structure to transmit 4K UHD signal without EMI. The AOC is perfect and cost-effective solution to replace typical copper cable or normal TX/RX extenders.
Note: The external power supply is optional ( USB to DC2.0) for project having power issue at the Rx side. Please make sure your Display device HDMI male port can provide 5V electricity to power the AOC. Otherwise, please insert the USB to DC2.0 power cord as external power supply.
• Plug and play
• 100% EMI-Free
• Without signal loss.
• Hot swappable, no software/ drive needed
• Up to 100M/ 328ft long distance transmission
• Supports 3D and 4K UHD (3840x2160 30Hz 4:4:4 and 3840x 2160 60Hz 4:4:4)
• Supports Stereo Audio
• External power supply (5V, USB to DC2.0)
• No additional extenders, baluns or amplifiers are needed.
• No more than 250mW consumption
• HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.0, EDID and CEC
• With bandwidth up to 18Gbps (HDMI 2.0).
• Thin, durable and pre-terminated with HDMI type-D connectors, which eliminate the need for time-consuming
fiber terminations and the need for costly fiber optic tools.
• Supports high definition connection between your Blu-ray, DVD, game console, computer, professional video
• Thin construction: The sleek cable can be easily concealed or installed the concealed locations, conduit, plenum spaces and cabling raceways.
• Easy-to-use, secure connection for home video distribution, conference room presentation systems, classroom
projection systems, digital signage, control room and command center distribution or video wall application.
Up to 4K60Hz 4:4:4 UHD, 8-bit, full HD, 3D Deep Color.
HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.0, EDID
PCM 8−channel, Dolby Digital True HD and DTS−HD Master Audio.
200N, 20Kg or 44lbs
500N, 51Kg or 112lbs
Powered by the Rx side, no more than 250mW or 50mA/5V. External power supply (5V USB to DC2.0) optioned.
0%- 90% RH
Round: 4.2 mm or 0.170" diameter
10m/33.00ft, 15m/49.00ft, 20m/65.00ft, 25m/82.00ft, 30m/98.00ft, 40m/131.00ft, 50m/164.00ft, 60m/196.00ft, 70m/229.00ft, 80m/262.00ft, 90m/295.00ft, 100m/328.00ft